Monday, January 21, 2013

Welcome to Soccer- Strategies for Sustained Coaching Success!

I am happy to share my recently released book with you-- whether a coach, DOC, ED, AD, parent, manager, player, or other interested person involved with soccer, I hope you'll grab a copy and enjoy this resource.  Already, SSFSCS is proving to be a valuable, unique resource.  In the blog, I hope to capture various aspects of coaching and share strategies for long-term player (and personal) development.  Enjoy!

Ordering information is available at my website, which includes links to Meyer & Meyer Sport, Cardinal Publishers Group, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.  Please check out the website for key quotes from contributors and readers.  I appreciate your support and wish you well in your endeavors to coach with excellence and emphasize player/personal development.  All the best!

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I think reading this, I loved every word. Seriously, keep posting the good information, bloggers like myself need it.
    personal growth and development

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, Anna. Hope you enjoy the blog and book. Best of luck in your endeavors.

      Delete